If You Suffer from Swollen Gums around Tooth Areas, Red Bleeding Gums, then You Must Understand the Cause Before You Can Learn How to Treat Swollen Gums Effectively. Discover a Proven Approach to Naturally Heal and Repair Gums At the Root Cause
Swollen gums treatment is not an option when the risks are too great – losing your teeth and compromising your health. Doing nothing is not an option, since there is a greater problem that is likely causing gums to swell and bleed.
Swollen Gums are a major sign of Periodontal Gum Disease
You heard that right – Periodontal Gum Disease. The initial stage of gum disease is called gingivitis whereas the later stage is called periodontitis. How can you know that you have swollen as a result of gum disease? First, you should notice certain characteristics about your gum line:
· Enlarged Gums.
· Bright red or dark red color instead of being soft, pale pink.
· In some situations, the triangular portion of the gums, which is between the teeth, is swollen and puffy looking. Sometimes it will pull away from the teeth and be loose.
· There may be gaps between teeth. This may be because of the swelling of the gums.
There will be, however, other symptoms that you may be able to notice
Other Signs that You Have Gum Disease
· You may have gums that are beginning to pull back. Receding gums are a common symptom of gingivitis.
· Bleeding gums, especially after flossing.
· You may also have chronic bad breath, also known as halitosis.
Usually by the time the signs of gum disease surface, the disease has been going on for a period of time and much damage has already been done. In fact, many do not even experience most of the symptoms in the early stages of gingivitis.
Consequences of Gum Disease
Too Many Do Nothing and Pay the Price
· Loss of supporting bone and ligaments.
· Tooth erosion. You might see gaps between teeth.
· Tooth loss.
· Chronic pain.
· Costly and uncomfortable surgery.
· Complications with life-threatens conditions such as diabetes, strokes, and heart attacks. Yes, this can be serious stuff.
If we want to avoid these consequences of periodontal disease, then we need to find an effective swollen gums treatment that deals with the root cause, or we will fail! That is why knowing the cause of swollen gums and other symptoms is so important. Too many run out to buy a product without really understanding the root problem.
What is the root cause of gum disease?
The #1 cause of gum disease is bacteria
Yes, bacteria! It is that simple, yet so destructive. Bacteria produce toxins, which corrode away gum tissue and bone. The human mouth naturally hosts at least 22 known types of bacteria. Due various conditions, when the body is unable to control the bacteria, they start a destructive process in your gum line and body. The underlying cause of swollen gums is the development of bacteria, plaque and tartar, which leads to inflammation of the gums.
Therefore, the most important thing for a gum disease treatment to do is to effectively kill and control bacteria, and not just at the time when you apply it. You need a solution that will continually kill and suppress the bacteria, giving your body’s immune time to react rebuilding gum tissue. This is the problem with mouthwash – it kill bacteria but is not long-lasting in the area where it is needed most – in the crevices of your gums and teeth. Here is the front line of the fire…
Gum treatment products that do not kill the bacteria where
it counts will not reverse gum disease and cure swollen gums.
Swollen Gums Treatment – What You Need to Know
Individuals who have swollen gums have numerous treatment options, but few are safe and effective. The first and best thing that you can do is to consult with your dentist. He or she will be aware of how to incorporate a comprehensive dental strategy that includes dental visits, deep cleaning, laser surgery if necessary, together with daily oral hygiene habits, and the use of proper dental products.
Not all products are alike and caution should be given:
· Some mouth rinses contain alcohol and food colorings, which may not be good for your body, even toxic. Avoid any type of mouth rinse that has alcohol in it. It will dry out the mouth, which means that the body’s natural tool against fighting bacteria growth (saliva) is no longer present. This condition is known as dry mouth. This can actually worsen your bad breath and lead to even worsened swollen gums.
· Other ingredients in toothpastes can be very abrasive on teeth and sensitive gum tissue.
· Most products have fluoride, which is a byproduct of aluminum production. Several European countries banned it from their water supply because of potential dangers to humans who are continually exposed to it. Why do people continue to use toothpaste with this substance? Stay away from this stuff!
Swollen Gums Treatment – Natural Remedies for gum disease:
There are also several natural remedies for swollen gums and the other signs of periodontal disease. Not all are as effective, but it is important that they truly be free of such things as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Fluoride. For centuries such remedies as botanical oils of spearmint and peppermint have been used, for example. These oils, when in the right combination with an oil such as almond oil, seep into the depths of the gum line where the action is. The oil remains there (you don’t rinse) and it continually combats bacteria.
Swollen Gums Treatment – What Should You Do?
Those who are looking for an effective swollen gums treatment do require help. First, do not put off this treatment for very long. Doing so can lead to a worsening of the condition. It is must easier to treat gingivitis in its early stages rather than having to try and battle a severe condition that leaves you close to losing your teeth.
The following are some tips to help you with swollen gum treatment. Incorporate these into your daily routine and you will learn how to treat swollen gums effectively.
· Use home remedies for swollen gums if they kill bacteria in the mouth and on the gums. Bacteria is the underlying problem and it needs to be removed if you are to overcome this condition.
· If you have swollen, painful gums, ensure you are using a soft toothbrush when brushing your teeth. Brushing twice a day really is critical in the removal of plaque from your mouth. When you remove plaque, you remove the substance that is coating your teeth that turns into tartar.
· Stick with the plan and give it time to work. Swollen gums around tooth areas often implies the condition is inflamed and infected. The only way to overcome this is with an effective plan and one that you stick with. The best results come from consistency.
If your gums are swollen, you need to take action now. Don’t wait! Talk to your dental care provider about the options available to you. Incorporate those into your daily routine. If your dentist does request that you have more invasive procedures, find out if any home remedies for swollen gums can help.
Swollen Gum Treatment – Why Do Something Now?
One thing that is important to understand about swollen gums treatment is that the sooner you get it, the better the outcome will be. That is because this type of condition slowly worsens. It develops initially with irritation and over time, the bacteria invade not only the tops of the teeth but also below the gum line. This pushes lower and lower until, eventually, it is your tooth’s root that is being attacked and inflamed. This is when the pain rushes on. While you may have swollen, painful gums right now, without the right swollen gums treatment, the condition will be much more severe and painful in the short term.
In some cases, swollen gums lead to gums that recede and pull back from the teeth. This allows the teeth to become loose and eventually to fall out. When this happens, it leads to a difficult and painful situation. It is also expensive to replace your teeth. You can avoid most of this by simply taking the steps necessary to stop the worsening of your gum disease.
An effective swollen gums treatment can do a wide variety of things for you:
· It will kill the bacteria that is growing and developing.
· It will help to give the gums a chance to heal. Your immune system is able to fight off ongoing infections and inflammation.
· It will help to allow the gums to re-grow in the areas where they have fallen back or have become so inflamed that they have broken away. You CAN reverse receding gums!
· It will allow the puffiness and the swollen texture of the gums to improve. This is often one of the most important things for those who hate to look into a mirror and see red gums.
The right swollen gums treatment will help not only to get rid of the bacteria you are dealing with but also to help improve your smile. For many people, this is the best route to take to improve your smile and to give you confidence. Find out if natural treatments for swollen gums can help to improve your health. In many cases, it can be the best solution.
Incoming search terms:
- naturally treating inflamed gums
- can gum tissue repair itself
- how to heal swollen gums
- best product for swollen gums
- how to heal red swollen gums
- how to kill swelling of gums
- how to reverse inflamed gums
- how to reverse swollen gums
- puffiness red inflamed recession
- receding gum swollen