Here’s a real simple way to restore receding gums back to normal. Why wait for expensive gum surgery when you can take 5 simple steps to restore your receding gum line. You already know some of these.
1. Brush your teeth after meals, BUT do so lightly with soft bristles. Do not brush too harshly since this may actually destroy the gum line and only aggravate the problem. Avoid toothpastes and mouth washes with harsh chemicals that may do you more harm than good.
2. Floss, Floss and Floss (after meals). Use waxed tape if possible. Remember to floss properly so that you don’t damage your gums. If your gums bleed, if could be a sign that you have periodontal gum disease.
3. Have a proper diet and take appropriate vitamins and supplements. Vitamin C and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are two that have been known to help.
4. Go to your dentist regularly. This is important because the dentist will be able to scrape away plaque that reside at your gum line that contributes to gum recession.
5. Kill the Bacteria! Yes you heard that correctly. This is “the” missing ingredient and action-item that is most often left out and is the main reason why many fail to succeed to restore receding gums back to normal.
There are common bacteria that are lodged in the cracks and crevices of the teeth and gums. Conventional toothpastes and mouth washes do not always get to those hard-to-reach areas where the bacteria resides. These bacteria produce flesh-eating toxins that literally eat away the cells of the gum line. The result is gum recession. If you kill the bacteria on an on-going basis, then you can actually reverse the damage and cells in your gums will be replenished much like your skin is after a paper cut. There are natural botanical oils available that actually do not wash away and remain in those hard-to-reach places where they kill the bacteria.
If you want to know more about botanical oils and how to used them to help restore receding gums back to normal, then click on “more info.” Put this to the test right away.