You Need to Know the Signs
How do you know if your gums are receding? The easiest way to know if you have a receding gum line is to look in the mirror. A flashlight might help to view more closely.
Look for lines alone the bottom of the teeth. This could indicate areas where the gums have receded. Also look to see if areas of the teeth have worn away. When you close your teeth together it will possibly look like a gap through which light could travel into the mouth. Do your teeth look much longer than normal? This could be a sign of a receding gum line. The gums could have pulled back from the teeth over time.
There are other signs that you have a receding gum line:
- There is an awkwardness when you bite down.
- You experience bleeding or sensitivity when brushing or flossing.
- Your teeth are loose or hurt when biting.
What if My Gums Are Receding?
If your gums are receding then it is very likely that you have a form of Periodontal Gum Disease, a serious condition. If left untreated, more serious dental problems could develop, resulting in dental or gum surgery. You can expect the condition to worsen and to continue to see a receding gum line if you do nothing.
Your best option is to choose a natural and effective solution that addresses the root problem. We know of a receding gum solution.
Incoming search terms:
- how to tell if your gums are receding
- how to tell if gums are receding
- how do i know if my gums are receding
- how to know if gum recession is bad
- cant tell if my gum line is receeding
- receding gums how to tell
- how to tell if your gums a receeding
- how to tell if your gum line is receding
- how to tell if you have receding gums
- how do you know if your gum line is receding