Can Receding Gums Grow Back? Discover How to Make Gums Grow Back Naturally.
One of the most common questions people ask about their oral health is, “can receding gums grow back?” The question comes up because many people find themselves struggling to overcome receding gums, a condition that occurs in people who have gingivitis. This condition is a serious one that will worsen over time until the tissues of the gums fall away and expose the tooth’s root. However, there is good news. With the right receding gums treatment, you can overcome this condition.
Can Receding Gums Grow Back – Why Conventional Gum Recession Treatment May Not be the best solution to fix receding gums?
A more important question individuals should have about gum repair is whether this condition can improve using the gum treatment products you are using. If you believe that all you need to do is to keep brushing your teeth, you may be mistaken. Most people need a better level of gum care. Here is why other products do not work.
- Toothpaste contains a chemical in it known as SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), which actually affects the health of the gums, and tissues in the mouth. The result is that your gums are further weakened.
- Some types of toothpaste contain fluoride, which is a byproduct of aluminum production. It has been banned in the water supply of several European countries. Fluoride in small doses is not a problem, but larger doses leads to problems with the gums. The gum’s tendons and ligaments, which hold the gum tissue to the tooth, break down as a result from fluoride. Because of this, toothpastes containing it are worsening your swollen gums and receding gums.
- If you think you do not need the dentist, think again. A good oral health program needs to include the use of a dental care provider at least one time every six months. This is particularly important if you are just starting on working on treating your gum disease since removing the built up plaque and tartar becomes so important.
- Can receding gums grow back with the aid of a mouthwash? If you are using a mouthwash as a way to clean your bad breath, realize it will not necessarily be efficient at getting rid of gum disease. Most mouth rinses contain hard alcohol or many chemicals, artificial coloring, and dangerous artificial sweeteners.
It is the combination of these things plus the buildup of bacteria that can inflame and worsen gum health. For many people, this is a significant problem. The only way to avoid it is to use a receding gum treatment that works.
Requirements for a Receding Gums Treatment:
- It should be natural, without potentially harmful chemicals, and artificial dyes and sweeteners. You do not want to aggravate already sensitive gum tissue and expose your body to these substances. Botanical oils are a great alternative and are effective at killing bacteria.
- It should be effective at dealing with the root problem – bacteria. Most dental products wash away and therefore the killing effect is short-lived and does not affect the area that counts most – in the nooks and crannies of the gum line and teeth.
- It should be part of a comprehensive oral hygiene plain, that includes regular visits to your dental care professional and healthy lifestyle choices.
The best solution to make gums grow back is non-chemical based, all natural receding gums treatment. This type of product can help to reverse gum disease and encourage the re-growth of your gums in the process. Can receding gums grow back? Yes, they can – when you follow a comprehensive oral care plan and use the right daily solution.
Find out what natural botanical solution has been proven to effectively kill bacteria where it counts.