Periodontal Disease Treatment: The Painful Truth and Costs
Learn why traditional gum disease treatments waste money, seldom provide a gum disease cure, and can cause health problems. Discover a Better Solution!
First, we’re going to reveal the real reasons periodontal disease happens—even to people who think they are being vigilant about taking good care of their teeth and gums. Then we’re going to reveal some disturbing facts about widely accepted dental products in America.
All is not gloom and doom, we promise you. You’ll also find out about natural dental care regimens that provide you a proven, gum disease natural cure. Then you can look forward to healthy teeth and gums and a sparkling smile for the rest of your life.
Start here: Are you having one or a few of these gum disease symptoms?
8 Warning Signs of Gum Disease
1. Bad Breath. Furthermore, traditional toothpastes and mouthwashes that contain alcohol and other harsh and toxic ingredients (more about this widespread problem later) can lead to persistent bad breath (halitosis). Bacterial infections started by poor oral care habits, or the use of traditional toothpaste and mouthwash, can cause persistent and embarrassing bad breath.
2. Bleeding Gums. Gums that bleed are double trouble. We refer to bleeding gums as “double trouble” because, first, it’s an alarm bell for gum disease. Second, bleeding gums are linked to serious problems such as cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes (more details later). The presence of blood, rather than mere inflammation, means that the circulatory system, which circulates blood throughout your body, is vulnerable to being attacked by the mouth bacteria.
3. Gum Recession. If teeth are more sensitive than usual to hot or cold drinks or foods that are sweet or salty, you may be experiencing a side effect of having receding gums. Gum recession causes tooth roots to become more exposed, causing sensitivity pain. This common symptom of gum disease can be confirmed by your dentist, usually followed by a recommended gum disease treatment plan, also referred to as periodontal disease treatment.
4. Dry Mouth. Less saliva leads to this condition. Medications can cause this and, most surprisingly, so can mouthwashes containing alcohol. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find a brand-name mouthwash that doesn’t contain alcohol. Regardless of its cause, the problem with dry mouth is that it accelerates the growth of bacteria, which worsens the initial problem and leads to gum disease and the necessity for expensive gum disease treatment. So as it turns out, using traditional mouthwashes with alcohol to prevent bacteria in your mouth is just like adding gasoline to a fire. (More later about a lesser-known mouthwash that doesn’t have alcohol.)
5. Swollen Gums. Gingivitis and inflamed or swollen gums usually occur close together as one condition. Plaque and bacteria on the gumline cause this inflammation. This is a periodontal disease symptom that is very easy to treat, especially if you use a gentle and natural gum disease treatment product that doesn’t contain harmful toxins or dyes.
6. Loose Teeth. Many believe that loose teeth are a result of age. This isn’t true. Loose teeth are usually caused by preventable periodontal disease which can affect people young and old. Without daily dental hygiene and regular visits to your dentist, the mouth becomes a breeding ground for bacteria that cause harmful plaque deposits on teeth. Plaque pushes the teeth apart slowly, eventually resulting in tartar, which is a hardened plaque. This irritates the gum tissue and can even cause the gums to separate from natural tooth line. If this condition isn’t treated as early as possible, the bacteria will actually erode the jaw bone and cause teeth to loosing and drop out.
7. Gum Pockets. Deep pockets in the crevices between teeth and gums give harmful bacteria and particles of food particles a perfect place to breed more harmful bacteria. In this troublesome, breeding ground, regular plaque can quickly get much harden and form tartar below the gum line. This further prevents normal dental cleanings alone from taking care of the problem. Deep gum pockets are also linked to a common toxin in brand-name toothpastes and mouthwashes – FLUORIDE. Yes, we’re talking about the acclaimed cavity-fighter FLUORIDE. Research studies show that this proven toxin can damage gum tissue’s connective abilities, and actually cause gums to separate from teeth. (Read more about the real dangers of fluoride later, as well as five other toxins you’re putting in your mouth every day.)
8. Toothaches. Toothaches are caused by cavities, nerve damage, cracks in the enamel or exposed roots of teeth. Bacteria binds itself with particles of food and create an acid-filled waste product that eats away at tooth enamel and eventually causes infections and damage to nerves. Toothaches are a common symptom that points to more advanced periodontal disease. Don’t wait for toothaches! Change your dental hygiene habits with a gum disease treatment plan with natural ingredients that prevents further complications.
This is a lot of information to take in, but it is vital facts you need to know, especially if you are serious about periodontal disease prevention. Keep reading because what you are learning can end up saving your teeth, and even your life.
Is There a Connection between Gum Disease & Strokes and Heart Attacks?
Research Studies Say “YES!”
Years of major studies in Europe, the U.S., United States, and other countries have proven direct connections between strokes, cardiovascular problems, diabetes and periodontal disease.
It does not stop here! Gum disease can have other ripple effects that worsen other chronic or acute health conditions including:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Erectile Dysfunction
Gum Disease Is Like Leaving the Front Door Open to your Home
It sounds like a strange comparison, but it’s really not.
You would never go to bed and leave your front door wide open. The reasons are obvious: you secure your house to protect your family and possessions from potential dangers like burglars and bad weather.
Similarly, your mouth is the open door to your body. It’s a battleground for good and bad bacteria, and war is being waged every day and night.
When you leave your mouth open to periodontal disease, you are not protecting your most valuable possession—your health. The bad bacteria will win, and your health will suffer.
Your care for your mouth with safe and effective dental products you use have ripple effects beyond the health of your mouth and periodontal disease. Countless, international, research studies continue to ring the alarm bell, proving that gum disease can have life-threatening consequences.
There is one, simple action you can take today to protect your health with the most natural and effective gum disease prevention program there is. Click this button, and you’re on your way…
Traditional Gum Disease Treatments can be Painful and Expensive
It all starts with a dental examination by your oral MD or dentist. If you have an advanced stage of periodontal disease, gum surgery or other options could be options. Periodontal treatment costs can break your piggy bank. The following are some standard periodontal treatments their associated costs. You don’t want to pay for periodontal disease surgery or dental implants:
· Diagnosis and X-Rays ($400 or more).
· Root Planing and Scaling. Non surgery periodontal disease treatment. ( Up to $1,800 for the full mouth)
· Graft of Soft tissue.Periodontal disease surgery ($1,100.00 & Up)
· Gingival Flap Surgery. Receding gum surgery ($1,100 & Up)
· Bone Graft. More extensive than the former($1,100 & Up)
· Dental Implants. The most costly. You can avoid this. ($10,000 – $30,000) Ouch!
Why the Most Expensive Gum Disease Treatment Won’t Be Successful over Time
Conventional periodontal disease treatments have one fatal flaw in common:
They treat periodontal disease signs instead of the root cause.
Whether you’re spending $100 for antibiotics or thousands of dollars for periodontal surgery, all traditional periodontal disease treatments will ultimately fail if you do not treat periodontal disease at it’s root cause. Did you get that? Go ahead and Read it again.
What is the Cause of Periodontal Disease?
Now you’re on target!
Mouth Bacteria is the primary — and most preventable — cause of gum disease. The bacteria overgrows as a result of bad oral hygiene, health problems, smoking, poor nutrition and other habits.
Solutions that Reverse and Stop Gum Disease
Bad oral hygiene is a contributing factor in periodotnal disease. You have the choice to combat the root cause with a powerful and effective gum disease natural treatment plan.
But beware, you won’t find a successful periodontal treatment plan or gum disease prevention plan at your local drug store or supermarket. Instead of helping you take good care of your gums and teeth, most name-brand dental care products don’t deliver the benefits they claim. Even worse, they have serious consequences on your health.
The Health Warning That’s Hidden in Plain Sight
Look closely at your favorite tube of toothpaste, and you’ll find this government-mandated warning label:
“Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.”
Next time you’re shopping, stop and take a closer look at other popular toothpaste brands. You’ll find the same warning.
You Have to Be a Vigilant Consumer
Your vigilance is particularly important when it involves personal care products that you and your family use all the time. It doesn’t occur to most people that products like toothpaste and mouthwash contain toxins so dangerous they require a warning label. Yet they do! Safeguard your family by choosing a toxic-free, dye-free natural dental care product that gives you long-lasting protection against periodontal disease. Click here to learn more about this safe and natural product…
6 Harmful Ingredients are in Most Store-bought Toothpastes
Are any in your toothpaste?
The landmark, 464-page book for consumer awareness, The Safe Shoppers’ Bible: A Consumer’s Guide to Non-toxic Household Products, Cosmetics, and Food identifies these common ingredients as substances that can be toxic and cause harm to humans of all ages:
1. SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. A “highly irritating and dangerous” foaming agent.
2. Fluoride. The U.S. remains as of the few countries in the world that continues to allow fluoride in public water supplies, in spite of decades of definitive research that proves fluoride is toxic. Research links it to neurological and brain function problems as well as to Alzheimer’s.
3. FD&C Blue Dye #1 & 2. Associated with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
4. Tetra sodium Pyrophosphate. Can cause irritation in the blood, heart, lungs, and kidneys.
5. Triclosan. A pesticide that may contribute to cancer in people.
6. Hydrated Silica. Erodes the enamel of the tooth while whitening teeth.
Healthier Choices for Gum Disease Natural Treatment
Without Toxins or Dyes
Frankly, there are no overnight cures for gum disease; they don’t exist. However, with the help of your dentist you can begin to cure gum disease by persistance and an effective oral care plan that uses the right solutions. Here is where you start today:
- See the dentist often and get your dental hygienists to teeth cleaned your teeth.
- Brush better. Brush 2-3 times a day and avoid brushes with hard bristles that can cause your gums to recede. It is all about method and quality, not the brute force of brushing.
- Floss daily to remove trapped food between your teeth. Remember, rotting food slowly rots teeth.
- Use an all-natural, chemical-free and toxin-free toothpaste.
- Use an all-natural, toxic-free mouthwash often. Avoid solutions that do not have artificial ingredients. The best product for gum disease and healthy gums contains a safe and natural anti-bacterial oil.
Kill Bacteria and End Periodontal Disease
A Natural Gum Disease Program
Now you’ve got the information you need to kills bacteria, thus controlling gum disease. There is a safe and gentle gum disease natural treatment product that attacks and kills the real cause of periodontal disease – bacteria. You can’t afford to delay this decision. You must act today! If you keep brushing your teeth with toxic name-brand toothpastes…if you keep rinsing your mouth with alcohol-based mouthwashes… if you keep doing what you’ve been doing, gum disease will be unavoidable… Rescue your teeth, your gums and even your life with a toxic-free, dye-free, all-natural dental care product, and throw out the dangerous products you’re putting in your mouth today. Discover more about the best natural periodontal disease treatment, click More Info. Do yourself a favor and discover how to treat gum disease. it’s your health!
Incoming search terms:
- overnight cure for gum disease
- peridontal disease receding gums back of teeth