Learn about a natural treatment for gum disease and its associated symptoms: receding gums, gum infections, bleeding gums, chronic bad breath, and swollen gums.
Natural Remedies for Gum Disease Must Do One Thing or Fail.
|Did you know that gum disease is linked with heart disease, cardiovascular|
problems, complications in diabetes and many more life-threatening conditions.
if you ignore effective oral health, then you put yourself at risk.
Most of the time the root cause of periodontal gum disease is bacteria that builds up in the nooks and crannies of the gums and teeth. These bacteria emits a toxin that literally eats away at the gum tissue and bone structure of the teeth and supporting area. If the bacteria leaks into the blood stream, more serious and potentially deadly complications may arise.
Therefore, it is imperative that remedies for gum disease must kill the bacteria, thus eliminating the threat and the associated symptoms.
Avoid Harmful Ingredients. Use Safe, Effective, and Natural Ingredients
When looking for a natural treatment for gum disease make sure that you look for ingredients that really are natural. Many products will advertise that they are natural, but when you look closely at the ingredients, it is not the case.
- Toothpaste: Many toothpastes contain fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), food dye and other ingredients that can be toxic, particularly for pregnant women and children. After all why is there a government warning label on these products?
- Mouthwashes: Harsh chemicals that can damage fragile gum tissue.
- Breath Freshener: sugar and artificial sweeteners.
Ensure that the ingredients are all-natural do what they will be effective against the bacteria. For centuries people have used pure essential oils to control bacteria and promote overall well-being. For example, botanical oils of spearmint, peppermint, and almond can be an effective remedy and was often used by our forefathers. These have been effective because they seep into the crevices of the teeth and gums to kill bacteria where it does the most damage.
This is plan and simple. If the product is that good then it should be backed by a good warranty would be ideal. Moreover, it expresses a company’s commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
What if I told you that we found natural treatment for gum disease that meets the following criteria:
- Complete Customer Satisfaction Warranty.
- Replaces toothpaste, mouthwash, and breath fresheners. Saves money over time.
- Safe, 100% Pure Essential oils of almond, spearmint, and peppermint. It does not contain fluoride, which is an acute toxin that can accumulate in the body. So it is a liquid toothpaste without fluoride.
- Effective in killing bacteria and in reversing receding gums.
- We love the taste and saw improvement in gum health and chronic bad breath.
Learn more about our top pick to kill periodontal bacteria.